Freitag, 14. September 2007

Termination gratuity

Is it ethical for president Verzetnisch to claim termination gratuity?

The litigation between Mr. Verzetnisch and the trade union is the headline of every known newspaper in Austria and I am very interested at the results.
But I don’t answer the question because I am working in a company who belongs in former times the trade union. A further point is that the blog is online and so readable for everyone who as access to the World Wide Web. And if someone of my company finds my opinion about this topic, I can be sure that the blog and I will be the gossip number one of my company. Therefore, I hope you can understand that I don’t write down my opinions.

1 Kommentar:

M.Gilbert hat gesagt…

Hi Tony,

1. As promised here are instructions for your 5 minute presentation next week.
Could you please present the "Narrative Tenses", using the information on page 155 of Market Leader.
If you have any questions then please let me know.

2. Thanks for your input in your blog. Very wise comment - of course blogs are readable by everyone.

Mit freundlichen Grüssen / With best wishes

Martin

Martin Gilbert
www.nativecheck.at